ECO LINE - the sustainable alternative
The PRIX ECO LINE, specially developed for use in wooden houses, combines the PRIX sandwich construction made of organic hard fibre boards, which has been tried and tested for decades, with insulation made of wood soft fibre. This means that the PRIX ECO LINE boxes are completely made of environmentally friendly renewable raw materials.
- Ecologically high-quality design especially for timber house construction
- High flexibility of the box system for easy adaptation to different wall constructions
- Long-term protection of the insulation, e.g. against destruction by insects
- Excellent thermal insulation 1)
- Excellent sound insulation
(1) According to EnEV, DIN 4108 Supplement 2:2019-06 Figure 260, DIN 4108 2:2013-02, MVV TB 2017/08.
Wide range of equipment and variants:
- Plinth clip-on profiles outside, e.g. with drip edge
- On request with plaster-clawed coating
- Also available with conventional insulation, e.g. EPS
- High-quality hangings as roller shutters, external blinds or textile screens
- Large selection of guide rails
- Motor drives from Rojaflex, alternatively Somfy or with belt or crank drive
- Individual box designs